Are you passionate about technology, and do you want to propel your career in an ever-changing industry?
Apply today at Multitel to be part of a dynamic and professional work team.
With more than 40 years of history in the telecom industry, Mulitel has established itself as a reputable company that has the ability to present you with new challenges. Although we are results oriented, we enjoy working in a relaxed atmosphere that values collaboration and continuous innovation.
Need to develop your knowledge? Multitel takes to heart the development of its employees and offers the possibility of attending various training courses to create experience in any subject necessary for professional growth.
We are looking for talented individuals who want to take us to new horizons.
The position requires you to work in an effort to gain new direct accounts at Multitel. You will work with our tools and established prospect lists to solicit sales opportunities and business meetings. Your main responsibility will be to find prospects in the United States for our new network management software. Other related tasks may be assigned to you during your mandate. You will report directly to the Sales Manager and the Professional Services Manager.
- Making basic prospection lists and calls with the goal of creating new opportunities.
- Working in conjunction with the sales manager to achieve agreed upon quarterly prospection goals.
- Preparing reports, presentations, quotations, and other sales documents when called upon to do so.
- Actively maintaining and updating the company CRM.
- Be flexible and willing to train in other areas to help out the team when necessary.
- Emailing and calling clients with the intent of providing the sales team with new leads.
- Emailing and calling clients prior to Multitel’s attendance of a trade show. The intent is to pass on knowledge of our products and get appointments at the booth.
- Do canvassing and create business relationships with partners in the field of telecommunications, power utilities, railways and cold rooms.
- Analyzing the telecommunications, power utilities, railways and cold rooms markets by doing a complete and detailed market study and competition analysis.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in direct or indirect sales.
- Minimum of a college or technical degree.
- Must be an honest, hardworking team player who is not afraid of new challenges and has the ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Must be dynamic, proactive, self-motivated and eager to build and develop something new.
- Must be willing to travel within Canada and the United States.
- The ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in English is mandatory.
- Have strong computer skills (Microsoft Office).
*The list of tasks and responsibilities listed above is summary and indicative. This is not a comprehensive and detailed list of duties and responsibilities likely to be performed by the incumbent of this position.
Interested in joining us, but no position is for you?
Send us your resume, and we’ll be happy to contact you when new positions become available.
Values and environment
- Team spirit
- Results oriented
Atmosphere at work
Work-related projects that inspire us are a given. We also believe that team building helps us to be a better and more efficient organization. In addition to day-to-day collaboration, we like to organize celebrations and employee recognition activites to further our vision of teamwork.
Multitel offers the option of working entirely remotely, entirely in person, or a balance of the two depending on what best suits your needs. Located in Quebec City, Multitel’s offices cover all of our operations, from R&D to production.
Testimonials from our employees
“Working at Multitel means being part of an innovative, professional and “close-knit” team with great human values! The well-being of employees is at the heart of the priorities of the leaders.”
– Sonia, Financial Controller
“I love the creative side of my job, the variety of daily tasks and being confronted with the problems of electronic manufacturing. After 25 years, I feel privileged to still be happy in my job!”
– Eric, Production Engineering Technician
If you are up to the challenge of joining a professional, dynamic and healthy team, please submit your resume today.