Secure remote access to your building power and cooling assets
Allows secure multi-protocol and simultaneous connections to provide global remote visibility on critical data.
Secure remote access to UPS, DC systems, power meters, BAS/BMS, HVAC and other critical assets
Key features for a connected building:
Industrial Telecom Grade Device
IP Address Management
LDAP Centralized Authentication
Dual 48Vdc Input Power
SNMP Trap Enrichment
Discover a world of possibilities and applications
iO Gateway, the better solution for protocol conversion
- Designed for use in data centers and telecom facilities for secure data exchange between Modbus and SNMP devices.
- Supports Modbus RTU in controller/responder configuration, Modbus TCP, SNMP v1, v2c and v3 with SNMP trap forwarding.
- Compatible with any Modbus or SNMP device.
- Supports LDAP for secure centralized authentication.
- Provides 2x Ethernet ports and 2x RS-485 serial ports.
Download the Specification Sheet for a complete overview
Communications: 1x Ethernet 1Gb (back), 1x Ethernet 10/100Mb (front), 2x serial EIA-485 (back), 3x USB 2.0 (back), 1x micro USB OTG (front).
Operating Temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F).
Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% RH Non condensing.
Mounting: 1U Rack space.
Input Power: Dual (A & B feed) -40 to -60 Volts DC or optional 120Vac power supply adapter.
Consumption: 7 watts @ typically 48Vdc.
Safety: UL-62368-1 | CSA C22.2#62368-1:2014Ed.2 & C22.2#205:2017Ed.3.
Emissions: FCC Part 15, Subpart B | ICES-003.