Cold Room Monitoring Solution
Connect. Control. Comply.
Restaurant & Catering
Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
Smart Monitoring Management
By deploying a cold room remote monitoring solution, you can have full visibility over your assets like refrigerators, freezers, HVACs and compressors at anytime of the day or night. Not only are you complying with government requirements in a smart way, you can now be in complete control to avoid costly losses due to premature waste or useless service calls for false equipment alarms. You will also be in a better position to manage your energy consumption more efficiently.
Did you know that COLD FUSION can be integrated with your existing equipment and systems or deployed in multiple new facilities? You can view many critical monitoring points like the freezer temperature or a door not closed all from the comfort of any location. Ensure you are proactively managing your costly equipment to better manage your business, to conform to government reporting and to safeguard your perishables with the smart COLD FUSION solution.
How Our Cold Room Monitoring Solution Works
COLD FUSION is cost effective with its easy integration with existing tools, equipment and infrastructure. With COLD FUSION’s seamless deployment and affordability, improve your financial success with its quick and attainable ROI.
By viewing information related to the alarms, you will be able to make decisions that will reduce preventable and costly expenses. This proactiveness can help avoid incidents like lost sales and increased expenses due to premature equipment failure or food wastage.
Government reporting compliance is easier to achieve with automated data collection that eliminates manual entries and human error.
As your business grows, expand your monitoring coverage with additional environmental and operational sensors. Integration with most temperature controllers is possible for optimization and for enabling energy savings.
COLD FUSION is a stand-alone solution with no cloud connection or on-premise server required. It is IT secure that is compatible with legacy and current security standards. View alarms, values and trends via any standard web browser.
- 24/7 remote monitoring from any location
- Free web interface to view logs, statistics and reports
- Up to 10 users
- Automatic data point retrieval and updates
- 365-day temperature trends
- Exportable data to Excel
- High-quality sensors for any trackable equipment or events
- Smart SMS, email and/or on-site alarms
- Optional group notifications and/or escalation
- Security camera access
- Energy consumption monitoring
- Bilingual technical support
- Two-year warranty
Modules and Accessories
Although your business may already be equipped with an existing system and devices, COLD FUSION’s versatility is its easy and cost-effective integration and scalability. Additional accessories with input channels including wireless probes can be added at anytime to ensure that your business monitoring system is optimized.
COLD FUSION RTU
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 65°C
- Analog inputs: Up to 11x hybrid channels
- Binary inputs: Up to 64x single ended channels
- Binary outputs: Up to 6x form A or form C
- Certifications: UL and CSA 60950-1
Wireless Temperature Probe
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Accurate to ± 1° C
- AA Battery Powered
- Up to 10- year battery life
Temperature and Humidity Probe
- Operating temperature: -25°C to 105°C
- Accurate to ± 0.5° C
- 0 to 100% relative humidity operating range
- Auto powered by RTU analog input
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- 3V lithium battery powered
- No external powered required
- Visual alarm and power indicator
- 12/24VDC operation
- Interconnectable to up to 12 units
- ULC listed to CAN/ULC-S531
- Electrical max rating: 300V/3A
- Contact type: Form C, N.O/N.C.
- AC rated
- Frequency: 50 to 400 Hz
- Insulation level: 600 Vac
- Turn-on time: 100 ms max.
- Turn-off time: 250 ms max.