BATTERY ON DISCHARGE DETECTOR -48VDC AND WIRING HARNESS
The BOD is a simple, reliable and non-intrusive device used to provide an auxiliary “Battery on Discharge” alarm when telecoms’ standby battery systems are in a discharge mode. The BOD has been designed to provide a supplementary alarm if ever the DC power system controller failed at generating the alarm.
Comes with an wiring harness with 30′ cabling.
• Operating voltage range : 10 to 65VDC (Reserve polarity protected)
• Typical Power Consumption: 0.3Watt
• Operating temperature range (SI): -40°C to 65°C
• Operating temperature range (US): -40°F to 150°F
• Dimension Height x Depth x Width (SI): 31,5mm x 63,5 mm x 138 mm
• Dimension Height x Depth x Width (US): 1.25 in x 2.5 in x 5.44 in
• Two (2) leds (alarm and fail)
• Relay contacts (“BOD” Alarm): 1 x Form “C” relay
• Contact rating Switching Voltage: 1A 150VAC or 125VDC
• 9.2m/30′ alarm cable made of three x #22AWG stranded wires
• 2.4m/8′ power cable made of two x #20AWG stranded wires
• In-line fuse holder and 2A fuse provided
• Two lugs