AC CURRENT TRANSFORMER – ROGOWSKI FLEX CORE
$369.99 USD – $394.99 USD
The AC Flexcore coil current transformer can monitor AC line current in circuits up to 600Vac and nominal currents up to 1600 Amps. They can be opened and are flexible for ease of installation around bus bars and multiple conductors. The AC Flexcore has excellent linearity, low phase angle error, window diameters of 4.5 inches, from 1000 to 1600 rated amps.
*Requires a din rail power supply (M-3534-12) to power the current transducer.
• Output wires: 8 feet (2.4 m), 22 AWG, white / black twisted
• May be extended to 100 feet (30 m)
• Frequency: 50/60 Hz nominal
• Maximum voltage: 600 Vac
• Maximum safe amperage: >10,000A.
• Output at rated amps: 0.333 Vac (one-third volt)
• Maximum output: 1.3 Vac
• Power requirements: 10 – 30 AC/DC (12 Vdc or 24 • Vdc recommended), 50 mA typical, 70 mA maximum
• Operating temperature: -4°F to 140°F (–20°C to 60°C)
• Operating humidity: Non-condensing, 5 to 90% relative humidity (RH)
• Indoor use: Suitable for indoor use.
• Outdoor use: Suitable for outdoor use when mounted in a NEMA 3R or 4 (IP 66) rated enclosure.
• Measurement category: CAT III, 600 Vac
• UL recognized: file number E344623 (PICQ2), UL standard 61010B-1