SMOKE DETECTOR – DRY-CONTACT 12/24Vdc
This smoke detector is designed to respond to a broad range of fires while providing maximum stability. For applications where low-voltage Class 2 wiring may be used. Non-latching and offers an 85dB alarm horn and form C alarm contact.
*Requires 24Vdc power supply (C-M835AS) to operate.
• 12/24Vdc operation, 4-wire
• 85dB electronic horn with a temporal 3 pattern
• Form C relay contact for security panel monitoring
• Interconnectable up to 12 units
• Visual alarm and power indicator
• ULC listed to CAN/ULC-S531
• Built-in 8 second delay on relay activation