FLOAT CURRENT CHARGING PROBE FOR VRLA
$669.99 USD – $969.99 USD
Multitel’s FCCP is a stand-alone battery monitoring system that measures the float charging current required to maintain a full state of charge. The FCCP can be integrated permanently into any critical location: cabinets, CEVs, WICS, Huts, and PCS sites. You can even connect the FCCP to a local alarm system
for transmission to your OSS.
The FCCP installs easily, without opening battery strings. High charge and discharge current do not affect the operation and life cycle of the product.
• Measuring Range (A) 0 to 5
• Compatible Range (A) 2000
• Uncertainty (%)1 ± 0.5
• Analog Output Resolution (mA) 5
• Alarm Condition Buffer High 6 hours, Low 30 minutes
• Operating voltage range : 18 to 60VDC
• Comsumption (W)²: 2.7 to 3.3
• Storage temperature -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
• Operating temperature range: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
• Accepts two current sensors
• Accept a single 535MCM cable or 2 x 4 aught cable